A DAO profile allows you to tell your DAO’s story and showcase your brand, as well as highlight your achievements and provide formal information.
Only members with the Admin role can edit a DAO profile. If you are an admin, you can do so in ‘Settings’ on the right side of your DAO’s profile page:
1. Profile image - feature your DAO logo or image that represents the service you provide or your mission.
2. Cover image - this graphic is one of the most noticeable parts of a DAO page, so make the best of the design!
3. DAO name - choose a catchy name (you can change it later).
4. DAO description - tell the story of your DAO and describe your expertise. The ideal description is up to 180 characters. It will be put at the top of the page and should take up to 3 lines.
5. Smart contract - an active link to your smart contract address indicating the chain that was used to create a DAO.
6. Whitelist link - Google form, Typeform, landing page, etc., where you collect leads and add them to your member lists.
7. Public link - customize your DAO Profile URL to highlight it! This can be the name of your DAO or any other relevant address.
8. Add doc - upload up to 3 resources to help users learn about your DAO. Here you can link whitepaper, documentation, and guide links. Put the link and doc name to use it as an anchor.
9. Socials - add handles of social network accounts associated with your DAO. They will turn into clickable icons and will be displayed on the DAO profile.
Click Save changes and you're done!
- Unauthorized users will be prompted to Connect wallet:
- Non-members will see the following view:
Also, at the top right there is no ‘Settings’ menu for the ‘Member’ role because members don’t have permission to edit DAO’s information.