A Profile on Superdao is a personal identifier attached to your wallet address. Superdao profiles, or accounts, can join DAO or create their own.
When you connect a wallet, you are automatically prompted to Edit your profile
An alternative way to edit your profile is:
- Click on your avatar on the bottom left
So, here you can express yourself from scratch!
1. Profile image - is generated automatically, but we encourage you to pick your own. Just drag & drop any image file or choose a local. We recommend using a square one - after uploading, it automatically becomes circular.
2. Cover image - showcase your identity with a custom banner. A wide rectangular image will work best.
3. Display Name - you may have noticed that your wallet address is displayed instead of your name. Not exactly friendly, is it? So, put your name or nickname here. If you have an ENS address, it will already appear as a name.
4. Public URL - put a beautiful Superdao address like superdao.com/username. It can match your name, but not necessarily.
5. Bio - your chance to introduce yourself to the DAOs community. The optimal text is up to 180 characters. It will be put at the top of your profile and should be up to 3 lines.
6. Email - an optional field, it would be used for notifications and updates only.
7. Wallet address - a read-only field. Here is the wallet address you’ve joined Superdao with and it can’t be changed. In case you're at the beginning of your journey and have multiple wallets, double-check if you've used the right one.
8. Links - increase your presence in the community by filling out social media. Note that your personal pages are meant, not DAOs’.
Click on Save and you're all set!