Collab.Land for Discord
Here’s how you can set up the bot for Discord 👇
5. Select Authorize
3. Pick a server from the menu on the left
4. Choose TGRs next to the server icon
5. Press the + Select role button
6. Select a Discord role and click Apply.
7. Add a chain type. Choose Polygon in the Chain Type field and ERC721 in the Token type field
8. Fill in the Address field — copy and paste your NFT collection address.
9. Click the Save button and that's it!
Now you can invite people to your token-gated server. Don’t forget to drop them the NFTs beforehand.
- 1.To invite an NFT holder, go to Discord 👉 Server Settings 👉 Invite People
2. Press Invite next to the name from the list. In this case, your friend will automatically receive a DM with the link from you
- 1.To join the server, follow the invite link you received
- 2.Select Join, hop on the server and click Let's go 👉 Connect wallet 👉 Yep!
3. After clicking Yep! you will be taken to the Collab.Land page. All you need to do is connect your wallet and sign the transaction.
4. Close the window and return to Discord to see your granted role.
Congrats, you’ve joined the server!